Having a miter saw will make cutting your material faster and more enjoyable. A compound miter saw can be considered a must have tool when building your storage shed. The miter saw is the tool of choice for cutting long boards, and making angle cuts. These cuts will be made quick and accurate, when cutting your storage shed material. A miter saw is a must have tool for anyone who enjoys making do it yourself projects. The price of a miter saw can be very affordable. When buying your miter saw make sure the controls are conveniently located and easy to use. When shopping for a miter saw test out the displays and see which one is the easiest to use. You can also read miter saw reviews on the net. One place I like to read reviews from is Amazon, you can read reviews from people who have used the product.
- Compound feature allows the blade to change horizontal plane this allows the saw to be used for bevel cutting.
- Slide allows the cutting blade to be moved several inches along the cutting plane during the cut.
- Laser guide provides a visual of where the cut will be positioned on the board.
- Blade guard, most miter saws have the self retracting blade guard which automatically retracts when the saw is lowered onto the board your cutting.
- Safety clamp locks the workpiece before making the cut, very useful when cutting small workpieces.
Miter saws can't cut wide lumber, but miter saws with sliding arms can increase the cutting reach. Just remember, the more features on the miter saw, the higher the cost.
|Angle Fix® Miter Guide|
Now it’s easy to set the saw angle for perfect miters every time!
Automatically halves the angle joint for external and internal angles...
|Mitermate Saw Guide|
|Enjoy cutting corners! Get super accurate cuts of all types with a circular saw and Mitermate.|